According to a new study, there is “irrefutable proof of causality” that mRNA vaccinations harm organs and vessels.
Reviewing the New Study
Pathologists from Germany Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Dr. Walter Lang’s research served as the main inspiration for the study carried out by microbiologists Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi and Michael Palmer.
The results are summarized as follows:
1) mRNA vaccines circulate throughout the body and accumulate in different organs; they do not remain at the injection site.
2) SARS-CoV-2 spike protein expression is long-lastingly induced in several organs by mRNA-based COVID vaccinations.
3) Vaccine-induced spike protein expression results in inflammation with autoimmune characteristics.
4) Inflammation brought on by vaccines can seriously harm organs, particularly those containing blood vessels, and occasionally have fatal effects.
This study provides indisputable evidence that the spike protein affects every organ depending on the colors they used.
⚡‘Irrefutable Proof’⚡That mRNA Vaccines Cause Vascular and Organ Damage: Study
🚨 “Those of us who warned of the dangers of these COVID shots were widely censored and ridiculed. I wish we had been wrong . . ."https://t.co/4lr6BvurVm
— Ned Barrow (@BarrowNed) September 10, 2022
Doctors who warned against the dangers were silenced
The Epoch Times quoted Dr. Christiane Northrup, a previous fellow in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, as saying, “When we spoke about the risks of these COVID shots, we were routinely suppressed and derided.”
Spike protein causes damage. https://t.co/BgTf88bVNm
— Sharon (@SharonandGlenn) September 4, 2022
Nine months after the injection of the genetic vaccination, the subject was dead. However, a study of their tissue revealed they were still expressing the spike protein, Lindsay told The Epoch Times.
She says there are only three circumstances in which the aforementioned could occur:
1) For nine months, mod-mRNA is stable in the body.
2) The mRNA has been incorporated into the genome, as seen in studies like the one by Aldén.
3) The mRNA was passed on since the person was near someone who had recently received a vaccination.
The injected modified mRNA should decay “within days to a few weeks after the injection,” according to the Palmer and Bhakdi paper, citing the “few experimental trials available (2015, 2018).”
However, the paper notes, “this is certainly difficult to square with the observed long-lasting expression; in some way, the genetic information appears to be sustained in-vivo.”
You can see two cells that were treated with the Pfizer vaccination and subsequently put through the above-described treatment in the upper right of the picture.
According to the study, the image shows an intense brown stain showing the cells were actually generating the spike protein.
On September 3, Health Feedback, a participant in the Vaccine Safety Net coordinated by the WHO, deemed these assertions to be “unsubstantiated.”
Dr. Wade Hamilton, a cardiologist disciplined by the medical community for refusing to administer the COVID vaccine, told The Epoch Times the “first 13 factors in and of itself are a huge reason for caution and terminating the COVID shot use.”
The prospect that the shot may change recipients’ DNA and subsequently the DNA of their progeny, according to item 14 of the Aldén research, “is of tremendous concern,” according to Hamilton.This article appeared in Powerhouse News and has been published here with permission.