Joe Biden Should Answer Big Questions after Tony Bobulinski’s Story

1676
"Joe Biden" (CC BY-SA 2.0) by Gage Skidmore

Last Tuesday night, Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, told Fox News that he had met Joe Biden twice in Los Angeles on May 2 and 3, 2017. He also added that Joe Biden was aware that he and Hunter were working together on a Chinese -backed infrastructure project. 

The business that Bobulinski was referring to was the one started by Hunter Biden, James Biden – Joe Biden’s brother, him and two other men who dropped in 2017. 

However, the most damning allegation that Bobulinski told the news was that Joe Biden is the one referred to as “the big guy” in the emails allegedly sourced from Hunter Biden’s laptop and was circulated on social media in the past few days. 

Bobulinski also added that the media suppressed this story, but this one matters since the voters have the right to know the details that the Democratic nominee is hiding. 

Last Thursday, before the Presidential debate, Bobulinski stated, “It was made clear to me that Joe Biden’s involvement was not to be made in writing, but only face to face.”

He further added that he does not wish to bury anyone.

Meanwhile, last Wednesday, journalists had the rare chance to ask Joe Biden a few questions in relation to these allegations. However, the reporters failed to ask about whether or not he knows about Hunter Biden’s business dealings. 

However, a former ally, Bobulinski, told Fox News in detail that his evidence disproves Joe Biden’s consistent claims of ignorance about his son’s business whereabouts.

However, people were suspicious about Bobulinski’s claim and raised that 

the question, “Why would Joe Biden talk to Bobulinski twice in 24 hours?”

According to Bobulinski, Hunter Biden is the one who introduced him as “the one who is helping us with the business we’re doing with the Chinese”

Bobulinski is also listed as one of the email recipients dated May 13, 2017, which detailed Hunter Biden’s business deal.

Mainstream media near blackout of coverage of Bobulinski’s claims

What made Trump supporters mad was how there had been a near blackout of coverage from mainstream media of Bobulinski’s claims. Meanwhile, President Trump had been continuously and consistently scrutinized at every turn. 

In fact, the comments that were made by Bobulinski’s were completely ignored by The New York Times, MSNBC, CNN, and the Washinton Post as of 8 am on Wednesday – this is almost 12 hours after the damning interview happened. 

William Jacobson, a Cornell Law School Professor and media critic, explained this scenario in a Fox News interview. He stated that it is clear that the liberal media thinks this statement made by Bobulinski would hurt their “preferred candidate” that is why the narrative by Bobulinski was simply being avoided. 

He was also quoted saying, “The easiest way to determine whether ignoring or minimizing the Bobulinski interview and documents reflects media bias is to imagine if something similar happened to Donald Trump. If Bobulinski were blowing the whistle on Trump influence peddling, all the networks and newspapers would be carrying the story nonstop through Election Day,”

However, the CNN network seemed to have other priorities the next day after Bobulinski talked about such damning information. 

Chris Cillizza, CNN editor-at-large, complained that the mainstream media had not spent enough time covering Trump’s taxes.